Dragon Boat Festival in China
The Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional Chinese holiday that falls on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar. It is a time for people to celebrate the life and work of Qu Yuan, a famous poet and statesman who lived in the 3rd century BC.
The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated in many different ways throughout China. One of the most popular activities is the dragon boat race. Dragon boats are long, narrow boats that are decorated with dragons’ heads and tails. Teams of paddlers race their boats down a river or lake.
Another popular activity is the eating of zongzi. Zongzi are sticky rice dumplings that are wrapped in bamboo leaves. They are filled with a variety of ingredients, such as pork, mushrooms, and peanuts.
The Dragon Boat Festival is a time for people to come together and celebrate their culture. It is a time for families and friends to enjoy each other’s company and to reflect on the importance of tradition.
Here are some of the best places to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival in China:
Chongqing is known for its large and exciting dragon boat races. The city also has a number of temples and museums that are dedicated to Qu Yuan.
Shanghai is a cosmopolitan city with a vibrant cultural scene. The city hosts a number of dragon boat races and cultural events during the Dragon Boat Festival.
Beijing is the capital of China and is home to a number of historical landmarks. The city also hosts a number of dragon boat races and cultural events during the Dragon Boat Festival.
If you are planning to visit China during the Dragon Boat Festival, be sure to book your travel and accommodation well in advance. The festival is a popular time to visit China and hotels can fill up quickly.
Here are some tips for celebrating the Dragon Boat Festival in China:
- Watch a dragon boat race. Dragon boat racing is one of the most popular activities during the Dragon Boat Festival. There are races held in cities all over China.
- Eat zongzi. Zongzi are a traditional food that is eaten during the Dragon Boat Festival. They are made with sticky rice, bamboo leaves, and a variety of fillings.
- Visit a temple. Temples are a popular place to visit during the Dragon Boat Festival. You can pay your respects to Qu Yuan and learn more about the history of the festival.
- Enjoy the festivities. The Dragon Boat Festival is a time for people to come together and celebrate their culture. There are a variety of activities and events to enjoy, so be sure to get involved.
Send money from South Korea to China with GME
- If you want call directly? 1811-2907
- (Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/GMERemittanceChina
- (Tiktok) https://www.tiktok.com/@chinagme
- Do you need any finantial support? Here is reliable service from GME ! GME Loan for China